Features » July 20, 2017
A New Deal for Wall Street
Trump’s plans for mass privatization are a colossal giveaway to the 1%—and Democrats helped pave the way.
Rebecca Burns is an award-winning investigative reporter whose work has appeared in The Baffler, the Chicago Reader, The Intercept and other outlets. She is a contributing editor at In These Times. Follow her on Twitter @rejburns.
if you like this, check out:
- Left Candidates Have to Do Better on Palestine
- What the Liberal Establishment Gets Wrong About the Trump-Putin Summit
- California Democrats Just Stunned Dianne Feinstein By Endorsing Her Left Challenger
- Labor’s Far-Right Problem: ICE and Border Patrol Unions Cheer Trump’s Immigration Crackdown
- The NATO Summit Wasn’t a Victory for Trump—It Was a Victory for Militarism